Here is the list of the Best 2 Vivo phones under 15,000 that are currently sold in India 2021. Buy the best mobile phones under 15000 online at zero down payment.
Vivo is a popular brand trending because of its amazing featured quality phones.
Vivo is grabbing almost a 12% share of the current smartphone market. This brand is getting popular because of its innovative Funtouch operating system.
Vivo has a vast collection of phones and the most amazing thing is that you will get your choice phone within your budget.
All of your needs for the best features will get fulfilled in your budget.
But as we know there is a vast collection of the best smartphones and choosing the best one is a bit difficult.
That’s why today in this article, we will tell you the best Vivo phone under Rs.15,000 that can meet your standard needs.
Best Vivo Phones under 15000
So now we are providing you with the details of the best Vivo phones under 15000.
# Vivo Y50
Vivo Y50 will be a great choice if you are looking to buy a phone under your budget.
It is a sleek design phone with some amazing features. It comes with a fully FHD and a halo view display so that a user can have an amazing experience of watching movies and videos on a better screen.
This is one of the best Vivo phones under Rs.15,000.
This phone supports a wide-angle camera, as it has an 8 MP camera with a 120-degree angle so that a user can snap wide landscape photos with a group of people.
If you are looking for a phone for photography then it is a great choice because it comes with a Quad camera with a primary camera of 13 MP.
- This phone has a 6.53-inch FHD and views display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels.
- It comes with a battery of 5000 MH with 18 W charging support that will run for the whole day without any issues.
- It has a powerful performance with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 mobile platform.
- The smartphone comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB Storage, which can be expandable up to 256 GB via Micro SD.
- It has an AI Quad Camera with a 13 MP primary camera, 8 MP and 2 MP rear camera, and 16 MP front camera.
- It comes with Multi Turbo 3.0 that will help to maximize the phone speed.
- Users have a choice between two colors in this smartphone – Iris Blue and Pearl White.
- This phone runs on Funtouch OS 10, which is based on Android v10.
- The company is providing a 1-year manufacturing warranty for this phone and a 6-month warranty for the in-box accessories.
- This phone has a large display, which is perfect for watching movies and videos.
- It has decent and super performance with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- It has a long-lasting battery life, which will run for a long time on a single charge.
- The smartphone is available at a very affordable price with amazing features
- The only demerit is that the cameras other than primary should get improved by the company.
# Vivo Y30
Vivo Y30 is a trending phone that provides amazing features at a very affordable price.
The phone was launched on 9 May 2020 and still, people are looking for this smartphone.
It has amazing features that why we have kept this phone under the list of best Vivo phones under Rs.15,000.
The phone has an amazing plastic frame at the backside and it comes with a touchscreen display.
It comes with a macro camera, which has a 4 cm focus that will help you to snap the beautiful world.
For those who are looking for a smartphone for the best gaming experience then it will be a great option to go with this Vivo phone.
As it comes with an Ultra Game Mode feature, which will provide an immersive experience. So we can say that this is one of the best Vivo phones under 15,000.
- This phone has a 6.47-inch wide HD display with a resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels and it has an aspect ratio of 19:5:9.
- The smartphone comes with 4 GB RAM and a storage of 128 GB, which can be expandable up to 256 GB with a micro SD card.
- It has a 5000 mAH battery that will run for a long time. It offers 9 hours of gameplay time and 13 hours of music.
- Y30 comes with an AI Quad camera, it has a 13 MP main camera, an 8 MP wide-angle camera, a 2 MP macro camera, and a 2 MP bokeh camera.
- The wide-angle camera of this phone can tilt up to 120 degrees and can capture a broader landscape photo with a group of people.
- The Multi-Turbo 3.0 will help you to increase the speed and AI of the phone to make some intelligence adjustments.
- This phone runs the Android 10 version with Funtouch Operating System.
- The phone comes with a MediaTek Helio P35 Octa-Core processor.
- The company is providing a 1-year manufacturing warranty for the device and a 6-month warranty for in-box accessories.
- The phone has a large display.
- It comes with a high storage capacity.
- Octa-Core processors will never slow down the mobile speed.
- It has an excellent battery.
- There is only a demerit of a weak front camera.
It is necessary to consider some things while buying a smartphone so that you can get the best deal.
Here are the things that you need to consider –
# Processor and RAM
This is a very important thing that a user needs to consider because a processor will define the speed of your mobile and it also depends on other factors like image processing.
So if you are buying a smartphone then there should be the Snapdragon 730 and 730G processor, which is one of the best processors at this time in your budget.
Now if we talk about RAM then there should be 8 GB RAM so that you can install more apps on your phone but if you have a budget issue then you can go with a 4 GB RAM smartphone.
# Water Resistance
In today’s time, it is necessary to have a water-resistant phone.
Today phones are coming with a larger display and if your phone is not water-resistant then it will be a big risk to protect your display,
and it can also damage the motherboard, which will be quite an expensive approach.
So always go with a water-resistance smartphone.
We can say that Battery is one of the most important features that a user needs to consider while buying a smartphone.
Today people are using a lot of time on smartphones and we cannot compromise with the battery life of our smartphones.
So there should be at least a 4500 MAH or 5000 MAH battery in your phone. So that it can run at least for a whole day without any low battery note.
So don’t forget to consider the battery capacity while buying a smartphone.
It is necessary to look for the best display while buying a smartphone. The display covers the screen size, resolution, and aspect ratio.
So if you want an amazing-looking phone then there should be a screen size of at least 6.5-inch.
The HD display comes with a resolution of 720 x 1280, while an FHD display comes with a resolution of 1080 x 1920.
Now it depends on your budget, which type of display you want. So always consider display before buying a smartphone.
Considering Design is also an important thing. Users should look for the body shape and the material of the body it is made up of.
The durability of a phone relies on these things.
A plastic body phone is a good option, as it can absorb the shock and it is tough to shatter but there are some chances of getting cracks.
A metal body is rough to use, provides proper protection to the inner parts, and will provide a classy design.
A glass body is also in the trend that will provide a shiny look and increase the look of your phone but there is a risk of getting broken down.
So always consider all these things before buying a smartphone.
FAQs About – Best Vivo phones under 15000
Do Vivo Phones have a fast charging feature?
Let me tell you the direct answer, today almost all smartphones are coming with a fast charging feature so users will also get the same feature in Vivo phones.
Should I have to compromise with the camera quality in Vivo phones?
No, you don’t have to compromise with the camera quality in Vivo phones. Vivo is providing such an amazing camera at a very reasonable price.
What makes Vivo different from other brands?
The most amazing thing which makes Vivo different from other phones is the Funtouch operating system.